Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Couple conversation of the Day!

Scene 1: On the way to a wedding dinner...

Him: We go home early k...before 9pm.
Me: Ok...why?
Him: Sakit perut (stomachache)

Scene 2: At the wedding dinner...(Me chatting with a friend)

Me: So what time you guys going back later?
Friend: Before 9pm.
Me: Same here! Going somewhere?
Friend: Nothing much, the boys just wanna watch football on TV.
Me: I see, that explains it.

I'm not going to bite your head off for wanting to watch football, you know. Boys! Tsk! Tsk! :p

Source: stockphotos.it


2 comments:

Angelina said...

LOL. Kedapatan. I guess boys will be boys. I have to live with the fact that I would be a second wife, after a TV. My boyfriend can't live without a TV that has all the sports and movie channels!

V oN toP said...

Hehe yeah.Mine can't live without 2 things: football and XBox games. He'd rather spend the whole night with his games than chillin' out with me.But hey,it's his hobby.so i can't change that :p