Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If you're obsessed with COACH, read this...

my Poppy Evie :)

Hi guys! Recently, my colleagues got hyped out about getting original Coach bags online at really good prices. I really like their Poppy range, so I got this link from them and got my first ever designer bag purchased online (the Poppy Evie tote in red) :) The quality is good and the inside material of the tote is satin. I'm like, darn, i'm the type who will just throw everything inside and sharp stuff like car keys can easily scratch the material. But oh well, I just gotta take extra good care of it! And I got a few stares from onlookers when I first brought it out last weekend. I mean, you don't see many ciplak Poppy bags in KK tee hee!

The owner of the blog, Princess Vee, is super nice and will answer your enquiries promptly (she only entertains serious buyers, not just those who are curious for the pricing. But I assure you, I've checked with Coach stores in KL and they're much cheaper) In terms of bargaining, the most she can give is FOC from courier charges.

The most requested brand is Coach, but there are other brands as well such as Baby Phat, Cole Haan, Ed Hardy, Guess, Gucci, Juicy Couture, Marc Jacobs, and Ralph Lauren. Other than bags, you can find more accessories like watches, sunglasses, key chains, and even fridge magnets!

It'll be a while until I place my next order (haven't seen any merchandise that catches my eye...yet!), so I wish you Coach lovers out there Happy Coach surfing!

No comments: